Thursday, January 10, 2008

normally, I don't do this.....

I put the videos in this blog as tasty little extra's but I try not to force them down your throat because I feel that everyone has their own taste in online videos.

But this was real TV and it was GREAT. Remember when Norm McDonald used to be awesome? Watch him destroy Conan's guest, Courtney Thorne Smith for no good reason. I also think he is quite drunk.

here is the link for the big version of the video

you may resume ignoring my album list below if you choose. That is all for now, good night and good luck.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Holy shit. Once they brought up the Carrot Top movie it was all gold. His final comment was perfect. I've actually seen that movie too. Pretty horrible. And there were definitely props involved.

S.Vincent said...

"if it has carrot top in it, I know what it's going to be called...(dramatic pause)...BOX OFFICE POISEN!!!!" then, norm looks around quickly to see if anyone is laughing with an expeciting look on his face

hahaha, that was great

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder