Monday, January 09, 2006

Two Turntables and a Microphone

So I went cruising the mall this weekend because I had a few spare giftcards bouncing around my wallet. I live completely alone and have no friends so many of these pursuits are lone studies of human nature and society. Somewhat sad when put bluntly like that, but not as it may seem because it is different to me and therefore interesting. I assembled my kit (dark sunglasses for indoors, iPod Nano w/noise reducing headphones, Chuck Taylors, Wallet, unfolded paper clip incase anyone wants to start some shit) and went to the Mega-Stores At-which Low-lifes find Lovers.
http://www.boynton-beach.org/modules/pageadder/userfiles/Home/Lifestyles/City%20Hall%20in%20the%20Mall/city%20hall%20mall%201.jpg

One thing I noticed about the mall that is different than the last time I was there. The quality of people hanging out there has actually decreased along with some of the stores. I smartly attributed this to the online shopping craze. Smart people with moderate incomes do most of their shopping online, if you are too stupid to know how to use a computer or too poor to afford one, than you are at the mall.
http://peterfilias.com/archives/Trailer%20Trash.jpg

Most people do not go out of their way to be nice. I find this a little distressing. When someone wishes you a nice day, you better say "hell yeah, you too have an awesome fucking day!" I can't stand it when people don't say please and thank you and you too's after some peon kid who's working a 12 hour shift on a Saturday night so he can pay for the playstation/gas his parents are to cheap to help him out with. Why not go out of your way to be nice to people who ring you up, bag your groceries, ask you if you need help, etc. Its takes nothing from you to say "Thank you" or "You Too" and really mean it. You just might make that persons job that much easier knowing that there are a few decent human beings out there. Throw a smile in there while you are at it. You have all your arms and legs and are spending money you don't have to just for fun. Actually, I'm making people like this a Seans Rotten Tomato. So there biotches, I hate you!
http://www.ccs.fau.edu/~modestino/biotches.jpg

I went to see King Kong because I had a spare 3.5 hours. There was a brother and his woman sitting behind me that made comments after every scary or disgusting thing. Normally I hate these people silently in my own head and hope that someone tells them to close their pot sucking device so I don't have to give them ugly looks. In this case however, he was doing it quietly enough so it wasn't distracting and he seemed to be putting his "oh shit!'s" in all the appropriate places so it actually enhanced the movie. I was about to ask him to go see Brokeback Mountain with me, but I didn't have another three hours to spare. No matter how cute Jake Ga....husa...whatever is
http://content.nkino.com/article/0020/20734/p21.jpg

While I was in my daily photo hunt I stumbled across this pic. It was too funny not to share, unfourtunatly I have no reason except that it contains the name of a person many of us know.
http://dailyramblings.com/images/streaker6.jpg

I have taken up a new training prgram which may cause me to die unexpectedly. I feel a little sick right now, but it seems to have only affected me fatigue and appetite wise. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure I don't.......
http://www.joe-ks.com/images/SickPumpkin.jpg

This post written while listening to: The Cure, Seventeen Seconds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that one pic may actually be Paul Ryans sister. I know from experience and by experience i mean i once punched her in the face for pack of Ramen Noodles. The Noodles were good.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder