Wednesday, January 23, 2008

courtesy post

This is just a courtesy post to inform you that I will not be writing my Number 10 album review today. I am too sore and exhausted to effectively write words or listen to music. This probably also explains my 2.9 GPA in college.


How about that Heath Ledger death huh? That one came outta nowhere. Can we make a trade with God and send him Jake Gylenhall instead and get back Heath? No? okay, just asking.....

Does anyone get upset when the UPS man comes? I think everyone in the world loves when the brown truck pulls into your driveway. I honestly can't think of anything in which you would not be totally psyched to see him. I will also tell you that the name of my UPS man is David Drop. Seriously. The only way that could be more ironic is if his name was Tom Smash.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder