Sunday, March 26, 2006

I would also like to add that I have my fathers gun, and a scorching case of herpes.

There are certain movies that I don't think that I would ever get sick of watching. One of those movies that you've seen a million times but everytime it's on, you stop. These are not neccesarily great movies, oscar winners or best pictures or anything like that. In fact, more often than not, they aren't. An oscar winner has too much pressure on it every time you see it. They make you feel like you have to respect them when they are on. How dare you get up to pee! How dare you make a snack in the middle of me! Don't you know who I am?! I am an oscar winner! Don't just watch me, give me your soul!

In the sprirt of this, I saw Ferris Buellers Day Off was on and being that I was in the perfect mix of depression/boredom, it was the perfect movie. Some uncommon observations about the movie: Sloan could have been hotter. When casting a lead hot girlfriend, she should be smokin hot, someone to drool over. Her voice is great, I have dreams about her voice, but we could have dialed up the looks on her a little bit. I mean, it is a hollywood movie, lets go people. A 7 on the scale of 1-10 doesn't cut it. Jennifer Grey, ferris' sister was hotter. Wow, hows that for a scary thought?

If Mr Rooney knew Ferris was not home, why was he so anxious to get inside the house?

For your general info, other movies of this nature. Big, Predator, The Abyss, Caddyshack, Kindergarten Cop, Star Wars, Top Gun, The Shining, When Harry Met Sally, Field of Dreams, Point Break, Coming to America, anything with Christian Slater, The Goonies, etc x infinity. These movies you are pretty much sick of you've seen so many times you're almost numb through them. But in the right frame of mind, you are watching and need it like a drug. Big is seriously Prozac for me. I feel better everytime I watch it.

Baseball Season starts soon. Yip-fucking-E, its about time. I am 2 steps away from playing myself I miss it so much. Fantasy owners, get pumped!

I've come to the conclusion that I HATE elastic. (notice the emphasis on hate) It looks awful on anything. Cuffs, waist bands, hats, jacket midsections and bottoms. Way too "One Size fits All"

Keira Knightly is smoking hot. But in a pose down, I'm still picking my Milla

V for Vendetta is a good movie. Nothing stunning, but very enjoyable and you feel like you are not wasting any time.

This Post Written While Listening To: The Cure "No Title"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiera is better than milla. She looks like a starving russian waiting for borscht in a soup line.

get your links to work.

S.Vincent said...

I like that hungry look. That means shes a serious babe with a serious personality. None of this flowers and chocolate stuff.

All the links work for me!

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder