Wednesday, February 01, 2006

super blog XL

Don't get your hopes up, no media giant here. Just a loser who doesn't have any good material and very uncreative titles. This'll do pig, this'll do........(mental picture of jerome bettis)

So I was a good boy and I made my list up of things to talk about in my blog. I haven't written in a while and technically i should have better material and well planned topics all organized and ready to go....but I don't. However, if you were looking for organized creative insightful bloggery you wouldn't come within a mile of my crappola.

Well you all know about my patented Female Cheese theory, so i've got another one for you along the same lines. Guys love knives, specifically Pocket knives and multi-tools, 90% will have at least 2 pocket knives. It must be some right of manly passage that we feel we must have a pocket knife in our possesion somewhere in case we need to cut something at any time or stab someone. Weird, but girls should go ahead and conduct the study for themselves. You may be scared to find out that most guys could gut you like a fish at any given time. It's just a weird thing that most guys don't really talk about but all feel compelled to have, and I find it interesting to observe. Not so much that guys have pocket knives, but that most do and females rarely do. I blame the boy scouts and Rambo. Females must have the same sort of thing in their history too that is like the pocket knife for guys, but I can't think of what it might be. Maybe it's a cookie? The girl scouts are never far away from a cookie, and I've seen plenty a woman get pretty excited over a thin mint. Anyway, this is a great present for a guy if you are looking for something different and easy. No real man turns away a pocket knife.

TBC......tomorrow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://MyMoneyHour.com/?userid=366674

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder