Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And it looks like an oil can.....YEAH!

hello friends, I missed you. I should have posted something earlier but back here at the ol PoVegas corral, the tards don't know how to use computers, so I actually had mucho work for once. I gave my co-workers some crayons and a cardboard box from a furnace and told them to go build me a fort while I saved their lives. Not that I was indignant or anything.

I hate vacations, I hate breaking the normal routine of my day. I don't mind change, I just hate temporary changes. If you're gonna change something, make it permanent. It make me angry to go on a vacation for longer than 2 days. But then once I am on one of those long vacations, I never want to leave. I want to set up shop and get to work on the S.Vincent Project. So you can see that vacation is a time of turmoil for me. Mondays ain't got shit on a S.Vincent on vacation mood.

I kinda broke my camera. It sounds like death when I open and close it now. Like a mini portal to hell is opening and closing. I think I got sand in the lens or something. Either way, my super cool/super-nice camera now sounds like I got it with a couple of box-tops of cheerios and 6.95 S/H.

Did you ever have one of those driving weeks? Am I the only one this happens to? The ones were you almost get into like 6 different accidents and hit every curb and run like 500 red lights. I hate that, it's like you went back to being 16 for a couple of days and you don't know what you're doing anymore and you don't look any of the right directions anymore. Although with my car, I think it may be trying to commit suicide without my knowledge. I was driving like a NJ fooker for like 3 days there and people's lives were in danger. I wish I had an Aztec sun clock or something so I knew when this cycle was going to come around again, so I can stay off the road.

Why doesn't anyone climb trees after the age of 16 for recreation? I used to climb all over stuff and it was fun. Are we too concerned with safety? Is it less fun? With the amount of strength and flexibility I have now, I would be an awesome tree climber. Damn shame

Don't you hate it when someone says something other than "Have a Nice Day"? Such as "Have a nice Lunch" and you're not really listening or, it's too late to hold back the automated response of "You too"? I sound like a freakin idiot! I do it all the time because I have the bad habit of finishing other sentences and jumping in conversations too quickly. Here I am waiting for you to say "Have a Nice Day" so I can say "you too" and they throw the effin change up at me! I never try to talk my way out of it either. I just let it go because the only thing worse then saying the wrong response, is stammering around an explanation.

This post written while listening to: The National "Alligator"

1 comment:

Alex said...

You should just start climbing shit randomly. There's good climbing over by Minnewaska. I like climbing cuz it's all about moving farther away from people - people suck.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder