Tuesday, November 29, 2005

holy blog batman!

I am ashamed of myself (again). I have a blog, but it's all Alex Beas fault. Bea can also be blamed for the spread of AIDS to North America, bongo drums and fleas at Marist, and the fall of the Roman Empire. Bea is responsible for many bad things as you can see.

Will this blog stand the test of time? I don't know if I have enough creative juice in my melon to do more than one post, but I'll give it the ol' college try. However, my ol' college try is much less effort than you may be used to, so don't expect too much after this post......and in this post.

So some guy got shot right up the street from where I work. I parked my car right in front of the candles that were left in memory of him. Is that wrong? Anyone that knows me, knows that I'll park on an infant if I can save a few steps to where I am going, so consider my recent park job mild on the "SVC scale of parking" Mild: no parking signs, fire lanes, reserved spaces Medium: other peoples driveways, in front of driveways, on sidewalks in front of businesses Spicey: On lawns, in church gardens, school paygrounds, in the middle of an intersection. XTRA Spicey: In front of emergency room entrances, on top of other people, on top of pets, in other peoples garages with car left running, graveyards.

Thats all for now, but I'll try to keep throwing the useless garbage thats in my head on your lawn. One mans trash is anothers treasure. Don't you feel lucky?

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder