Friday, April 28, 2006

I didn't forget it, I lost it

So I was looking at some of my older posts today and I realized that this blog has been an example of the slow downward spiral of my intelligence. I used to be witty, eloquent, insightful with orginal ideas and expressions. Now, I am getting my kicks out of poop jokes and mass marketed humor. Where did it all go wrong, where did my brain go? It seems like the pictures may have gotten the best of me for a time there. I spent more time finding visual stimulation and it has taken away from my content development. Back in the day (december) this blog used to be about the uncommon observation and indignant rants, intelligently expressed. Now, it's just a more sophisticated version of ebaumsworld. For shame! I have dishonered myself! My self punishment will be to video tape myself and let my ego suffer the realization that I am no where as cool as I think I am.

Anywho, hopefully less pictures and more content for you. I am truly sorry for the damage your brain has had to endure for the past month or so. I hope your other online reading was more enjoyable and picked up the slack that I produced. If you are feeling disgruntled, you can check out some of my older posts from December, January and some of February. I don't guarantee the pics work because that was a long time ago by the internet clock.

I think I might have officially crossed into the "I own too much crap" zone. The way I can tell is that I forget what I have and where I left it last. My camera was misplaced for a good 24 hours before I realized that I left it in a different bag. I misplace one of 5000 pairs of shoes all the time. I believe this lack of attention to these items comes from the fact that I have just too many material items occupying my thoughts and thus some get missplaced. I never had this problem when I was broke. I blame the media, they make me fell as though I need all of these items when in reality I don't. I used to live the life of a priest minus the same-sex underage molestation, now I think I am some kind of a rock star who can live a disposable lifestyle. I am a rock star, but not a stupid wasteful rockstar.

Ruh Roh! Seans Rotten Tomato (haha rhymes and everything)....... Hey! Remember Me?!?! I almost forgot about the current "sticks in my craw" responsibility. We had a ton of posts fly by without even one complaint. Todays rotten tomato is story repeaters. These are people who wait for conversations on a topic and then once they can identify with the subject matter they tell the story of how/what they did in the scenario. They are like bad comedians who have only one routine but perform it the same way over and over and over again with all the same enthusiasm. It makes me angry, especially more than twice. Same catch phrases and punch lines and lofty attitude. I'm a nice guy so I don't say: "hey rain man! you already told me the story of how you are an excellent driver, SHUT THE EFF UP!!"; But I want to.....

If you have a song between you and your significant other, please keep it to yourself, you're making the rest of us sick everytime we hear "your song"

No Pics, DEAL WITH IT!
This Post Written while listening to: Duran Duran "The Wedding Album"

1 comment:

Craig said...

Boring

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder