Monday, February 20, 2006

I <3 spandex, why don't you?

As a crew guy out of the womb, I have been comfortable in spandex for some time. When doing crew type things, I need to have spandex and this has carried over to my weightlifting as well, for legs that is. Unfourtunatly, I am unaware that I look weird and don't want to be aware. Just leave me in my well supported world. I know I am not well endowed and I have an applebottom, but I don't notice it and would rather think about working out instead of the appropriateness of my outfit.

I sold my high school car this week to some weird guy from across the river who looked just like the father from The Nutty Professor for $200 bones. It was a sad time because my original sentimental hoopty is now gone and I still drive a POS that I have no attachment to whatsoever. However, a highlight was going through the glovebox to see if I left anything in there. Holy Cow Batman, a treaure chest! I stash things I might need everywhere, I am chronic prepare in case of emergency type of guy and then forget that I put it there. In this glovebox I found: Aviator sunglasses from Erik Vincilette, a cool watch, splenda packets, breath spray, eye drops, a pair of gloves (ha, ironic or what), 1.75 in change, a map of NYC, 3 Bic Pens, and half a roll of water damaged Tums. Sweet right? I was so excited to find all of these things.

Can I say that I like hot chicks who drive trucks? There is something very pure about that. They seem so free from societal norms and all the bad stuff associated with being a girl in the new millenia. It's like you get more from just a view of a hot chick, you get a little view into their personality. They just don't seem shallow and stupid. I love chicks who drive trucks, they get major bonus points in my book. Granted, I'm not qualified to date anyone period; be it truck, car, grocery cart, or hooker boots, so this is just all pie in the sky dreams. But a hot chick with an accent and a truck who likes to laugh at my jokes and you got yourself a stalker with the initials SVC. Welll.......as long as they don't have a "I drive like retard and support the troops" ribbon on their truck or are a not-hot lesbo. Its a rare find, and that's why I like it.

Time for another shout out. I got a new digital camera and I love it. However, my bud nicky baish was the first guy I knew to fully utilize a digital camera. Baish-Bomb even had a blog before anyone I ever knew. It was called Eattodd.com and those from back in the day will remember the good times. Nicky is now using his computer skills for good use to get his masters degree in animation and I'm sure he'll be billionaire. But the dream started with a digital camera and Eattodd. Those were the days. So every queer out there you see with a cheap ass camera and snapping pics like crazy every which way, remember where you came from. A kick ass little guy with geekiness to the tips of his hair and a vision of fun.

Quick Shots here: Why isn't there more full service gas in NY? Frozen pens, do not work-on that note-neither do frozen penis'. Does anyone else play "What celebrity does this regular person look like"? Don't try to write stuff while driving.


This Post Written while listening to: Jeff Buckley "Live at Sin-`e"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Eattodd.com.....nbaish should get a crackalackin with updates. way to go seany boy for bringing back the "old times"

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder