Thursday, February 02, 2006

super blog XL numero dos

Part 2 of 2 here:

So I was doing one of my long distance ergs and like any rational person, I began to think of food. I thought about how I could really go for a bacon egg and cheese. Then I thought, what I could really go for is wings. Too bad my drug dealer doesn't open till 11......Then it hit me. There should be a wing, egg and cheese!

I know, you are a mess of emotions right now at the possibility of this phenominal sandwich. I told this idea to partner in wing crimes; Jimmy Tyler, and he said he was going to pull the rug out from under me and take it national before I could. I agreed under the premise that as long as I got a free T-shirt, I'd be okay with it.

So have you seen the new wendy's commercial when they use their dollar menu as a replacement for real money? Am I the only one who asses the value of things now as " # of bacon cheesburgers"? Its a very fun way at looking at the value of things and can be randomly used in public to create small talk. Most people will know what you are talking about and laugh along. You'll be the hit of the party. You can pay me for the idea later...my fee is 20 bacon cheeseburgers.

okay, I have a bunch of things I wrote down that I don't have in depth opinions (ha, like any of my stupid opinions have any depth) on. So maybe we'll create another running topic to go along with the Rotten Tomato and Funny Commericals.
For simplicity we'll call it.....Seans Left-Overs. It'll include random questions and thoughts that I have had recently.

Is Stewie the funniest TV show character on TV right now? Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale was a very funny special on Comedy Central, if you like poop jokes, and what normal person doesn't. Do kids still watch Disney Movies? Does Disney even make movies anymore? NHL should have its players be miked up all the time, especially the Euopean ones with horrible english. If someone uses the word "probably", they are probably lying. i.e "I think I was going probably 40 mph". The funniest thing David Letterman did the other night had nothing to do with any of his written jokes or interviews, but with his unintentional use of Alicia Keys CD as a coaster while she was performing on his show. I want to start a Reality TV show called "Yard Sales" in which we show real "Yard Sales". I would hire Ashley Angel to host.

This post written while listening to: Howie Day "Australia"

1 comment:

Su said...

Random is it?

Try my ramblings. I betcha I outdo you.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder