Thursday, November 16, 2006

Return of the Mack!


Your friends were not lying to you. S.Vincent is back on the streets working the keyboard. I'm feeling a little rusty so you might have to give me a few posts to get back into the groove, but with a proper warm-up, stretching, and a dab of WD-40; I should slide back in like I never left. After all, me is me and I love me some me.

These past few months I've been plenty busy and truthfully I didn't want to subject you to lame posts. There is already one Alex Bea in cyber space and that's one too many. You can have faith that I still thought about you all while I was away and understand if you had to move on to bigger and bettter blogs.

There has been plenty to write about that I could rehash for you, such as Lance running the marathon, the yankees kicking me in the stomach....again, Krispy Kreme pumpkin spice donuts, Halloween in Poughkeepsie (we don't be needin no pumpkin!) and how awesome The Departed was.

None of these topics have been burning a hole in my fingertips quite like the P.Diddy ProActive commerical though. I have only seen it twice, so I'm afraid you may be out of luck to see it for yourself. However, the holidays are coming and nothing says Christmas quite like nerds begging their parents for overpriced acne meds. I wouldn't be surprised to see it re-surface. I couldn't even find the original on youtube, but I did find an interesting verison involving a intoxicated P.Diddy.

Anyway, the best part of the original verison is when P.Diddy proudly exclaims "It moisturizes my situation, and enhances my sexy" You gotta love that. I have spent everyday since proclaiming that objects from muffins to water to homeless people "moisturize my situation and enhance my sexy" When people ask what I am doing during the upcoming weekend? ......"enhancing my sexy". Frankly, when shouldn't you be "enhancing your sexy"? The answer:.....Never.

Gym Rule: Use your inside voice! If you are a chatty kathy in the gym who spends more time working your mouth instead of your muscle, keep it down. I know that you are super excited how many underage chicks you talked to, how drunk you were, how much she wants you, what kind of NOS system you have in your Mitsubishi, and how much mass you've gained in the past 3 months; but, do try to keep it between you and whatever unfourtunate slob you managed to trap. Some of us get distracted by our own thoughts about where you rank on the "biggest douche in a 50 mile radius" list whenever you talk, and we can't focus on our actual workouts. Unlike your 3 sets of bench press in 90 minutes workout.


This Post written while listening to: Beck "The Information"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, noooo way. The Sizzle is back, bitches. wow really changed my tone there in like, one sentence, and then right back again. anyway, i gotta go enhance my sexy, because clarkey "just brought sexy back, yeah."

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder