Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Gurlz allowed


Reason's why S.Vincent will most likely be single forever....

1) The 2 month salary I would be spending on your engagment ring is 2500 dollars. Your mother and friends would cry out of despair at the sight of it, instead of happiness.

2) I have more spiders in my house than cookies, candy, cakes, pastries, and chocolate combined. Number of spiders: 20 give or take, number of combined desserts: 0

3) my legs look better than yours, the jealousy will kill you

4) I am prone to random appearence changes for the worse and then refuse to change even though I don't like it either. Such as mustaches, long ugly hair, excessive tan-ness.

5) I will never care about my current vehicle so long as it runs.

6) I only floss once a week.

7) I wake up very early in the morning (5AM) and make lots of noise

8) I hate vacations lasting longer than 2 days.

9) I hate large parties, dance clubs, drinking games

10) my hair is disappearing at a rapid pace.

11) I will most likely tell you that you look fat, even if you don't

12) You will care about things like image, emotions, family, friends, money and your job. I will not

13) I have a picture of a baby skelleton as my computer background.

14) You will cry or be upset about something important and I will laugh at you........every time.

This post written while listening to: TV on the Radio "Wolf like Me"

5 comments:

honeykbee said...

Most of the testosterone carriers I know consider flossing more than once a week to be extremely excessive. You're not as bad off as you think.

S.Vincent said...

doesn't that mean I am actually worse off by flossing since most men who have girlfriends don't?

honeykbee said...

It probably means you may want to consider ceasing to floss altogether or, in lieu of that, seeking a boyfriend.

honeykbee said...

I'm kidding. Please don't stop flossing.

Anonymous said...

once a week sounds on point. It was the 5am and lots of noise (along with the next few answers, which I don't remember) that would turn me off. Then again, I'll be at that time tomorrrow so what am I talking about?

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder