Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cindy does it, why don't you?

It's a sad day in the history of S.Vincent when he sees Cindy Crawford topless and he says "ho-hum, I wonder what's new on ESPN.com". However, with the explosion of papparazzi in the modern world, their digital cameras, and wireless connections to stream those images all over the world instantly; nude, drunk, disheveled, arrested, fighting celebrities is a surprisingly un-rare occurance. Probably doesn't help to improve us as a society either. But since I am certainly not a philosopher or a innovator for change and the internet is a place that is a little too small for me, I check in on http://www.thesuperficial.com/ at least 3 times a day to see the latest celebrity mishaps. I am addicted, I admit. Some people need crack, I need the superficial once a day. So, when a topless Cindy Crawford made an appearance, I was of course intrigued, but not exactly glued to my screen. I looked, was impressed with her mid 40's shape, and moved on to my next over-stimulated site. After all, this was not great footage, it was Cindy on her private boat catching some rays in what she thought was a private space. If Cindy was in WalMart trying on bra's without a dressing room, then maybe I am more shocked, but this was just another sad example of stalker-razzi getting too close for comfort.

.
Then.........an e-mail from the Gryzzle. The Gryzzle probably gets less time for the superficial since he has no computer at home, and his office is a little less private than mine, but he asked me to look closer at the Crawford picture. Observe boobs more, he says? Well, I guess I could spare a few more seconds of my very precious internet time, says I. I opened Cindy's sunbathing picture one more time......and there it was, as plain as day! How could I miss such an eyesore? Time to pull out my "House of Style" little black book and give CeeCee a call about meeting up for afternoon spins.
.
I won't spoil it for you. This picture is harmless, but most likely is not something you should open while your boss/manager/students are around.

LATE EDIT: okay perv's, I found a picture that is a little more desireable by my christian church sponsors that includes all the relevant info with none of the nudity, but if you still want the nudity, you can find it on that site.
http://thesuperficial.com/imagen.php?path=/2007/07/cindy-crawford-topless-candids-03.jpg

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder