Wednesday, December 07, 2005

got 99 problems.....

did you ever catch your mind wandering from one abstract thought to another like a virused hard-drive? Moving from serious topics such as "If at this one moment, I had done A instead of B, how radically different would my life be?" to something meaningless like "why isn't there NFL football on everyday of the week?" Like instantaneously, like a freakin pop-up for lower travel fares. I guess its just because I am either much dumber or smarter than most people (leaning towards dumber)

Thinking about my previous blog post and how people shouldn't complain on them. I am giving that up and will now shift to including in every post the one thing that is annoying me recently. It's what blogs are for, so who am I to have a blog and then not complain on it? 90% of my job is customer service, so it's a major part of my life and if I don't vent it in a artistic fashion, my head may explode. It has to have a snazzy title so you can look for it in future postings. A title that can really cut glass..... Something like........"Seans Rotten Tomato" ....... shut up, I came up with it on the fly.

Todays rotten tomato: The dreaded senior discount. Without fail, I get one call a day about someone who didn't get a senior discount. Not only are they wasting the 1 month they have left to live, they are taking away 1 month of my life in the rage that I supress to keep from screaming politically incorrect obscenities over the phone. Now, you may think that my company has a problem with giving out senior discounts. Not true. It is clearly stated that if we have to bill you instead of being paid at the time of service, that there are no discounts. So if you call up to complain about a no senior discount on your bill you are either A) retarded B)can't read C) being dishonest and trying to get a break based on the fact that you are old. Not to mention, we are talkaing about 5-10 dollars of discount. Why hasn't someone come up with a way to send debilitating electric current through the phone?

A thought that I am not sure what category it falls under. On my way to work, I saw one of those assholes who ruined their car with 5 million bumper stickers. One said, "why is there always money for war, but never enough for food?" I wanted ask why she had money for a 5 million bumper stickers, but not enough to send to the united way. Doesn't everyone know that you look like an asshole with bumper stickers on your car? I guess not....You know what else makes you look like an asshole? Having a blog and constantly quoting movies

Focker Out...

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder