Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Giggity!

So I got some new contacts from the eye doctor today and they are awesome. I can see like a normal human being now. I pleaded for them to give me X-Ray vision but they said it wasn't possible. Effin liars.

There has been a new additon to the local poughkeepsie community! Around 1000 Latin Americans from Pennsylvania. They display their pennsylvania heritage with nice shiny new Pennsylvania license plates on their fine automobiles. I know what you are thinking "But Sean, they're could not possibly be that many people from Pennsylvania in the Hudson Valley, much less of the Latin American flavor?" Well I don't know how they got here but they got the license plates and if I were you I would cut my throat if I got in a car accident with one of the Pennsylvania Latinos. Example: http://images.google.com/urlq=http://mckeesport.dementia.org/blog/images/paplatenew.jpg

Going over some of the previous posts. I have noticed a number of gramatical and syntax errors. I do value my work, however I have no time to proofread and I believe it falls under the general category of "I'm too cool to care that much about my blog". http://tiger.towson.edu/~rander10/Cool%20Guy%20Mias%20001.jpg

Lookout! Seans Rotten Tomato: Wow, almost forgot about the ol' guy. People without good speaking voices. This goes along the line of, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all". If you can't communicate in a fashion in which someone else can hear you, then don't say anything at all. I know this sounds ultra-picky, but I have to hear way too many people talk in order to not be angered by this. Honestly, most of the time it just sounds like they are too lazy and stupid to get their own words out correctly. I'm not talking about accents, I'm talking about mumbling and bad verbalization of words. Really hard to explain this to anyone who doesn't talk on the phone all day. But if you do, you know what I mean.
http://www.pete-online.us/cjimages/Buckwheat.jpg

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder