Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we are so smart. S-M-R-T

Conversation takes place on the 20 minute drive to the gym.....

Fit Cop: "What the hell is that thing on his antenna"

S.Vincent: "I think it's like a happy face or something. You know, one of those lame antenna decorations"

Fit Cop: "No I know that, I was hoping you could see exactly what it was"

S.Vincent: "Jeez, I don't have super vision, it's like a mile away"

Fit Cop: "Well I dunno, I thought maybe you could"

Fit Cop: "Dammit! I am gonna run into this guy trying to find out what it is. It's driving me crazy"

S.Vincent: "I think it's a Sun. Like a little version of the Sun"

Fit Cop: "No it's not"

S.Vincent: "Well I have no idea, it could be anything"

Fit Cop: "Ummm, I think it's one of those Science Ball things, you know?"

silence.............S.Vincent processing Fit Cop language

S.Vincent: "Yeah, you mean an Atom?"

Fit Cop:(very excited) "YEAH!"

Fit Cop and S.Vincent laugh to the state of tears for the next 5 minutes


No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder