Monday, January 02, 2006

I want to talk to my lawyer!

I feel that from years of watching Law and Order, I could get away with a lot of crimes if I wanted to. It seems like most of the criminals get in trouble because they fail to understand the justice system. There are so many loopholes and rules that if you know what they are and plan a crime accordingly, there is no way you go to jail even if the cops know you did it. Plus, chicks dig criminals and they dig money. So I'll come up with a killer scheme to get lots of money and kill someone cause I like to use swords. Too dark of a thought for new years? Well, in NYC there have already been 10 murders in 2006. I'm not dark-I'm real-real like pudding skins. Chew on that for a while.....
http://www.geocities.com/xtrafiles/lenny3.jpg
http://www.seefred.com/sitepics/products/pudding/mytfine.jpg

A heads up for some of you premium cable subscribers out there. "The L Word" on Showtime is awesome. Season 3 starts January 9th. I'm not gonna tell you why, just watch and enjoy how it is not Sex and the Over-Rated/Queer/Old-Vag/Stupid/Cliche City. I effin hate that show like Lance hates Cancer.
http://www.showcase.ca/lword/images/main_image.jpg

I got some more commercials for ya'all (mmmm, jessica simpson). The Charmin bear commercial line is a fine example of intentionalizing un-intential comedy. Even their tag of "Cha-Cha-Cha-Charmin" brings up thoughts one of my favorite preschool rhymes- "Diarhea cha cha cha" Poop and Fart jokes are for all ages.
-Readers who are in the Time-Warner Cable area will be able to see thier latest two commercials to influence us to use cable over the dish. They have one where a guy gets accused of peeping into his femal neighbors house while trying to fix his dish in the rain, and one where they show a bunch of guys falling of their roofs who were trying to fix their dish. Sorry, no on-line source for these.
-The people at Vonage have a great little campaign going. Their previous line of People doing stupid things is classic. Catchy Tune by the 5678's also heard in Kill Bill and funny home videos. They have a new line out that still features the song but is a more contemporary style. One I can't remember because it is kind of bland and one I can because it is awesome. There is a woman talking about the money she saves using vonage, but way in the back room, out of focus, is a guy in a yellow sweater doing the robot and other funny dance moves. The funniest part is when she looks at him and he doesn't stop at all, just keeps poppin and lockin'. Especailly the spank move at the end. Everyone loves the robot! The vonage forum has a bunch of funny ones, if you click and browse around.
http://www.vonage-forum.com/ftopic9053.html

This post written while listening to: Arcade Fire "Funeral"

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder