Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Abracadabra!

I went to a magic show last night.....stop laughing......I really went. Seriously the guy was awesome. I went in very skeptical but the guy did some serious magic tricks and I had no idea how he did any of them. It was a personal magic show, which means it was for a small party and the guy was up close which made it even more amazing. I feel a little sheepish for being so amazed by a magician, but this guy got 1,000 for the show so he's no amateur. Apparently, he's pretty good at making money disappear as well. However, no one can beat the trick Copperfield pulled on Germany.
http://daddytypes.com/archive/copperfield_schiffer.jpg

On the way down I discovered another Seans Rotten Tomato. People who drive with their flashers on or people who are obviously over nervous behind the wheel. If you're scared to be driving please get the fuck off the road, you're dangerous behind the wheel. People endanger themselves to get out of your way. Now I understand that I am not the best driver, letter of the law wise, but I am an excellent handler of a vehicle. I can't stand it when I see (and 95% of the time it's a woman) someone driving tentatively behind the wheel on a major road either driving way too slow or poking their car around corners slower than they would walk around that corner. There is road rage in this country for a reason and it is people like you who cause it. Drive your fuckin car or get out. These are people who shoot guns with eyes closed and stand in the checkout line at the grocery store while they read their receipt to make sure the cashier got everything right and stop in the middle of a crowded ice skating rink and make everyone swerve around their fat ass and gouge their face on the boards.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/fst0005l.jpg

I especially like the new Guinness commercial that advocates responsible drinking. I forget what the acronym contained, but I love to repeat "u-sackqueehifff" in inappropriate situations. Great catch phrase followed by my favorite other phrase an amusingly pronunciated "What?" I love the whole Brilliant campaign really. Before this, I loved the limburger cheeseheads commercial followed by "I smell feet". I really love accents in general. Beer commercials are always good for a laugh, the bud light daredevil is funny, but I feel not funny enough and a little bit of a copy of the weird guy at NBC'ss "The Office". A nice effort, but not respectable due to copying.

I was watching Johnny Nemonic last night for no particular reason, but I just noticed that he is Will Copeland to a tee. Am I the first one to notice this? It is so obvious that I feel that someone must have discussed this before. I am forgetful so maybe it has been discussed. Speaking of Will Copeland, I feel obligated to discuss some favorite Will Moments. "hey will, nice balls" "Hey will, did you take a dump in your armpits?" "Let the apes chant" "how many bowls of cereal do you think you could eat?" Feel free to reminisce in your own Will moments.
http://www.tqs.ca/showbiz/vedettes/photos/KEANU-REEVES.jpg

This post written while listening to: Augustana "All the Stars and Boulevards"

2 comments:

Alex said...

I'd have to say my favorite Hot Will moments were the several times I tossed him around like a rag doll. Also when my aunt saw a picture of our boat and pointed at Will saying "He's hot." I responded, "Well that's why he's Hot Will." It's true.

And I'd have to go with more of a mix of Keaneu and Tom Cruise.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it Mnemonic?

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder