Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh yeah!, this is happening.....

For years, I always claim myself the inventor of hype. If its being done by mainstream folk, I will usually claim that I did it first, cause I am better and more clairvoyant than you. This is mostly just trash talk and a bit of light fun as most people know that I really could not have been the first one, and that even if I was, no one would care. This usually means people use it as a joke against me for years to come. Another thing I claimed to invent? The phrase "pun IN-tended". I do a LOT of confusing internal gamesmanship with others this way. I am playing a game all the time as part of my competitive nature. The contests I love most? The contests that I'm the only one who knows it is being played. But I digress......
.
I was browsing my usual internet tour which includes the fabulous trash of The Superficial. This is my site for the most trashy and entertaining celebrity gossip. It was just another day on the angelina jolie baby watch till I spotted this little nugget......


I literally got up and did the "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" dance. Which includes the "suck it" arm crossover in front of my goodies + a hip swirl and thrust + a rodeo/cowboy hop.

I have a feeling that today is going to be a VERY good day......

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder