Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ever changing, ever kind of improving?

I recently signed onto a bloggers network called "20-something bloggers" (hi there 20sb's if you are reading this) out of boredom/intrigue. I try to keep up with the nerdery of blogging, but I am impatient and have a slight case of attention defecit disorder when it comes to the internet and its recent upgrades/fads. I never seem to be able to keep up or get lazy with learning. But thats why I have the Beamer! I check out his stuff and since he is majoring in Blogging (haha, kind of true) in graduate school, I figure his example is enough to steer me in the right direction.

So now I am doing this thing......I think. It entails being a part of a community of other bloggers who talk about their blogging experiences, ideas and share their blogs. Basically, its a bloggers club. Right now you are thinking, wow.....he's an even bigger loser than I thought....but in my defense, I have no idea what I am doing on it. I am just blindly clicking on stuff and writing my usual jack-assery in random places. People get mad, check out my blog, tell me I'm ugly or homosexual and I get another precious hit on my little blog clicker at the bottom of the page. So its pretty much just like real life for me! Just subsitute clicks for moustache hairs.

(seriously, thats the last time I bring the moustache up, I swear)

It makes me wish I had a camera though. Blogging is so easy when you can post pictures of your adventures and create captions. But I am trying to save some money to get a whole video camera that I can also take pictures with. So by 2020 I should be able to post picture of my neighbors new hover-car and how much I want to dress up in a caveman suit and throw rocks at it. OOOGA BOOGAH!!

My Netflix addiction has been on hold with the busy-ness of the crew season and october baseball. I plan on getting back to conquering the 90+ movies I have in my queue sometime soon, but for right now those little red envelopes are coasters for my peanut butter jar......that I eat with my fingers.....

So there you go. YFYB is still plodding along on the coat-tails of the internet wave. Sure, my best days of blogging are probably behind me. Maybe I've dulled a little and maybe I'll dull some more. I am almost too old for 20sb But for now, I'm hanging on if you're hanging on...... Maybe send me a lot of money in the mail. I guarantee I will find something fun to do with it and I'll write all about how I bought a hang glider or a used pair of Christian Slaters underpants.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I think your mustache obsession is > or = to my bacon obsession.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder