Wednesday, March 04, 2009

like a foreign pizza delivery guy......

You're looking for me and waiting for me, but I am no where to be found.

You call me, and I tell you "5 more minutes".

30 minutes go by, you call again, and I say "5 more minutes"

You were just craving some pizza when you ordered, but now you are like Tom Hanks towards the end of "Castaway".

You're considering calling another pizza place, but you know karma is not your friend and as soon as you hang up the phone from ordering said pizza, there I will be, in my 84' rusted grey civic looking frazzled.

So you wait, and you call again, and I say.....

"I no pizza for you?"

1 comment:

hmla2599 said...

It is pretty sad that you haven't blogged in a while.

Please change this.

Stranger love,

Hannah Miet

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder