Thursday, March 12, 2009

A gorilla with a microphone in its mouth......

I know I have been a bit sloppy in my posting habits as of late, but I am over some of the small humps (lovely lady lumps) that have gotten in my way. Now we are back with a bizz-ang....

Our good buddy Rob Dyrdek is back with an awesome new show on MTV called "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory". I can't say how happy it makes me and how happy his receptionist Chanel could make me with just 15 minutes of her time.

Quarter Year Album Analysis.....I figure we can talk about some new music every quarter. That way your whack-ass can be updated on the freshness and tight with all the big money beezo's.

I will be going on an extended trip for the next 10 days or so, but I plan on posting on the goings on with plenty of pictures if I can wrassle myself a computer. I'll also be twittering as much as I can so get wise and follow me already!

Wait.....do they have computers and electricity south of the Mason-Dixon yet?......shit

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder