Sunday, March 15, 2009

wireless internet is ruining my trip

Wireless internet is a good thing. A good thing if you have a laptop computer and the conviction to carry one. Unfourtunatly, I have neither due to the imbalance of my mooching desires compared to my independence desires. That said, I am typing on what I think is an Apple IIe complete with a 5 x 9 floppy disk drive and green and black screen.

A hotel no longer needs to have a good lounge computer when they offer free wireless, which just about all of them do these days. One of the unforseen consequences of this services.....for moochers.

So I'm going to hand write a few posts and put them up once I get home cause I can't work with this thing. But a quicktrip update is that it has rained steadily and been in the mid 40's both days that I have been in south carolina. It snowed while we were in Virginia, and I may have drooled on myself after eating a chocolate protein bar, and that drool may have looked like poop. Of course to battle this weather, I have a hooded sweatshirt.......and that's it. So my disposition has been anything but sunny. I could tell you some of the scary things that have been going on beneath my undergarments that are reachig unprecidented levels of intrigue and surprise due to the levels of coldness and water saturation, but this is a family blog.

Keep checking the twitter for random useless updates till I get back. Me and little S.Vincent miss you PoVegas :)

5 comments:

ngb said...

deservedly so...

ian in hamburg said...

Asked, but did you really want to receive?

They really tore you a new one.

ngb said...

little dusty up in here

ngb said...

booooooooooooo

ngb said...

^

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder