Thursday, February 14, 2008

YFYB is massive ass certified

Tuesday night is "Rob and Big" night in the S.Vincent Household and last tuesday's episode was especially fantastic. It really came out with a bang, so I will share the first 5 minutes with you, and hopefully you will want to spend many of your future minutes enjoying the antics of a one Mr. Rob and a one Mr. Big. There were hilarious hippopotamuses, absurdly sized donuts, a guide on pitfalls in designing a house for a 400lb man, and jabs made at Tyra Banks for being over-dramatic about life in general.
.
Please enjoy this clip. It's going to send you to the episode on mtv.com then after you watch, you come back we will talk about what else I discovered.




Of course, anyone who knows S.Vincent knows that he lusts after 2 things......oakley products and donuts. When I saw BB go to town on that peice of pastry, I knew that I had to have one for my very own self. I began scouring the internet for my one true love. This actually proved quite difficult because the search terms of "giant, big, huge, etc." and "donut" yeilded 2 types of results. Some were of donuts that were just slightly bigger than normal donuts, not the cartoonishly delicious one that BB had. Or, they yeilded places where there are big donuts structures to draw attraction to a donut shop. Famous in the California area I guess.

But, a small peice of success was found at the website http://voodoodoughnut.com/ . Unfourtunatly they do not airmail their donuts, which would have been my solution to getting one. But check out how awesome that donut shop is! They have donuts with bacon on them. Donuts with cap'n crunch on them.It's open 24 hours. You can get married there. I swear to god if it was in the tri-state area, I would move there. Damn you Oregon!!

I also prefer to spell them as donut rather than doughnut. I am quite sure that doughnut is the proper spelling and donut is a trademark way that Dunkin' Donuts spells it. I am not a huge fan of DD's donuts, but I am also very lazy, so donut is how I am going to spell it. Deal with it.

Anyway, the search continues. I think I should have some kind of luck in NYC, so I will keep you updated, hopefully accompanied by an awesome picture, if I am to succeed.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day.........suckers.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder