Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One of the many things I need to have......like, NOW

I found this video on Geekologie, and like a blank keyboard, its one of those things I just need to have. I would be tooting this thing 24/7. I'm not much of a horn honker on the roads. Usually I am just a roll down the window and let out a loud "coaching on the hudson river voice" perverse profanity. Which may or may not be next to an elementary school that is being let out of class ......Like last week.

Anyway, tell me you wouldn't love to have this......

3 comments:

Alex said...

the fact that it made those girls bolt across the street sold me. i'll take two. one for the car and one for my mountain bike.

another possibility? new launch horn. Tom could really wake the Culinary up with that.

Anonymous said...

You are a sick man SVC. You may as well shoot them with paintballs as you pass. YOooooo how much!?! and where can i get one?

S.Vincent said...

I forgot to mention that I am going to be naked in the car except for an engineer's hat

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder