Sunday, February 26, 2006

raw like cocaine straight from bolivia

It has come to my attention that many of you were not able to see Willy C's dance with the devil in the pale disco-light. Don't worry I have come to the rescue I hope. I was able to see it while many were not. Unfourtunatly, now it's hype will by now have outdone the actual picture. Here it is anyway, but understand this is not that great, only great to those who know the not so great Will.

All this talk about Will is starting to make me feel like a stalker. So no more will for a little while, he got stalked enough in college. So we'll shift focus back to me and talk about the success of the blog. Trust me I am not going to let this go to my head. I understand that the blog provides a 10 minute escape from boredom. No one would miss it if it was gone. My point being is, that this small amount of praise is how people like Tyra Banks get TV shows and think that they are qualified to give advice to young pregnant drop out teens who are watching TV at 12 in the afternoon on a weekday. I'm not suggesting you watch even for un-intentional comedy purposes, but tyra thinks she's the non-fat Oprah.

I've been watching lipstick commercials for many years now. I don't think the layout of one has changed in about 30 years. Just newer models, that's it. The thing I wanna know is? Does anyone under the age of 45 even wear those violent red shades anymore? The commercials are advertising clown paint on 25 year olds for pete's sake! It just doesn't make sense to me.

More quick olympic hits. The italian national anthem sucks, it sounds like music you would hear while you were walking by the fried dough tent at the county fair. Speaking of county fairs, doesn't Sasha Cohen look a little like a dressed up carney? Just me huh?

I hate songs like "My Humps". It sounds good beat wise, but then you hear the lyrics and it makes me want to throw up. I hate songs like this that advocate being a biotch with an attitude that you look good and are never wrong. It makes me want to park outside McDonalds and chuck milkshakes at skanks in Mitsubishi Eclipses. Similar Songs include: The milkshake song, the banannas song, and most stuff by missy elliot. I recall a monologue by David Starsky "That goes for the rest of you too, don't pretend to be somethin your not. Being who you are, thats whats really cool"

I was watching some weird late night movie the other day, and I ran into Casey Jones. I don't know what his real name is, but we all remember Casey Jones from the most awesome pre-teen movie remake of our fav cartoon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I don't understand why he didn't get more roles. He was like a poor mans Antonio Banderas. Honestly, seemed like he could be a good actor. Casey Jones, if you are out there, I respect you. Maybe I'll marry one of your figurines like when Pee-Wee married Fruit salad on Pee-Wee's playhouse.

If I had to pick only 2 channels for my TV it would be ESPN and VH1. The worst show on TV for me right now is The Gym on FitTv. It intrigues me to watch people at the gym, but when it turns out they are all D-bags like everyone else at the gym, I immediatley get angry and throw stuff. I hate that show, yet I can't look away. Do not watch it, real people are not like these people!

I never have to use it, but how cool is the dry cleaning hook in the car? All cars have them! what and ingenius invention and application! Weird, right? I have seen cars without cupholders, but with dry cleaning hooks. How odd. On a side note, I find dry cleaning very odd in itself. Maybe thats why I never do it.

This post written while Listening to: Zack Hexum "The Story so Far"

2 comments:

Alex said...

"It makes me want to park outside McDonalds and chuck milkshakes at skanks in Mitsubishi Eclipses."

Please do this. And videotape it. If you showed a jury the tape they'd be cheering too hard to convict you.

also,

http://static.flickr.com/19/22935964_a78556bf06.jpg
then
http://myspace-733.vo.llnwd.net/00534/33/70/534120733_l.jpg

I think we know where pee-wee is hiding, and he got angry.

Anonymous said...

Classic Copeland and the old "deer in headlights look"...also I want more Indy pictures (especially ones with the red santa hat). haha

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder