Friday, July 11, 2008

specializing in the impossible

My grandfather wants me stop all the junk faxes that come into the office. Okay, I'll get on that right after I stop those pesky telemarketers and spam.

You know what else ticks me off? People who think that the attitude of those around them matters. Hey, it's MY attitude and I will have whichever kind I want at any time that I want. That's why it's mine and not yours. I don't mean to sound like a tacky bumper sticker or gas-station t-shirt, but seriously, as long as I get the job done it shouldn't matter how I feel about the job right? If I want to put on a sour face while I work, its my right. If you don't like the attitude of people who do your stuff for you, then do it yourself. Otherwise, back up and let me get started on YOUR task. Don't tell me why I should enjoy it or why it matters, I just want to get YOUR task over with so I can get back to MINE. I'm not into delusion or fake-ness, I'm dead set on keepin' it real.

On a side note, my lunch got splattered all over the sidewalk on the way into work. So yeah....have a nice day and all that shit.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder