Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tuck tail and run

Listen, if you make a big stinky mess in a bathroom. Don't close the door and run........just run. I understand the need to rid yourself of the responsibility of your EPA violating rear end; but closing and running doesn't make the problem go away. It just nails the next person to go in there, i.e. S.Vincent, since I pee like 50 times a day. You have a much better chance of escaping un-marked if you do so because you better believe the whole time I am trapped in there, I am turning my gears trying to think of who it was that went to the bathroom last. And I am VERY observant!

You'll be just as safe in your anonymity, trust me. Flush, run, and leave the door open as you go.

2 comments:

Alex said...

haha social change.

Good point man. Let me guess, is Gryzzle visiting with his toxic fartbombs? Or was it taco night at the Clarkle house?

Unknown said...

ohhh skipper. you be close. I send pix messages these days!

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder