Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bare with S.Vincent


No, it's not a nudey post...........yet. So, you can settle down for now. This is just a quick hit to say that I have been tinkering and learning about all the new stuff I can do with the blog. So in addition to the posts, keep checking back for a bunch of new stuff to appear on the right hand side. I am trying to add a video, a top 10 best posts list, adding some new favorite blogs/links, and possibly a music area. I am also trying to solve some of the spacing issues between all of these things (which is much too large somehow) If you check constantly like I do on other sites, you may see some crazy shit esé, like whacky text/pic sizes and missing info, but I will be playing with it on and off for the next 2 days or so, so hang in there sluggers. S.Vincent won't let you down.
.
PS: Damn those nerds and their HTML!

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder