Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm tired from smuggling raisens all week

I found this site while I was looking for some picture that could maybe capture the essence of the frozen hudson valley. Seriously dude? You made a plow for your bike and made a serious website about it? Your High school physics teacher just shot himself at the thought of you as a former student.
x

Feeling instantly cooler than that guy, I can now begin my own nerd ramblings in safety.
x
So its really cold in the northeast but it supposed to let up soon. I nearly died while I tried to pump some gas into my car which feels about as energetic as I do in this cold. Anyway, a tip for all you kids is that you should not put your lips on the end of the metal gas pump in sub 30 temps, your lips will stick right to it. Even if the gasoline does warm your belly. I only filled up my stomach and tank half way because I couldn't stand out in the cold a second longer. I'll fill up all the way once it gets above 35 again.
x
So I was watching a music video in between sets at the gym and unfourtunatly Ashlee Simpson is on. Suddenly, I was overcome with horror, and not just because shes got as much muscial talent as a homeless guys butt after eating soup kitchen beans. There was a scene in this video where Ashlee is working out with a personal trainer and lo and behold, we are wearing the same shirt. Led Zeppelin circa 1977 Tour shirt, one of my absolute faves. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die and write ashlee simpsons name in blood on the walls plus some profanities and maybe a picture of spongebob square pants. Anyway, I hoped no one else saw and rightfully moved myself up to the eliptical at an easy pace for 15 mins with a teen people magazine and my pink ipod with my destinys child workout mix. Apparently its where I belonged. A small essence of proof that I'm not shitting you, as if I could really make up a story like that anyway.
x
Another funny story about this shirt that happened before I saw Ashhole wearing it, was that it attracted the scary looking girl in the deli to me. She said "awesome shirt" to me while giving me double rock on signs. I was blown away, I could only come up with a single rock on symbol and a thanks in reply. Apparently, led zeppelin is big with the 5'9 and 92lb possible drug addict girls. Not sayin I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers, cause if she likes led zepp and knows what the shirt looks like from 50 yards away with a jacket over it, shes got something 99% of girls don't. I'm just not sure if they make anti-biotics for what else she might have.
x
New blogger of the week updated!
x
This Post Written while listening to: Ashlee Simpson

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder