Wednesday, January 24, 2007

two fer.......wednesday?


Thats right, two posts in one day. It's more rare than a solar eclipse while winning the lottery on a nice day with a non-douche in NJ. For the record, thats 2, count em 2, NJ jokes today as well. Damn I'm ornery. Anyway, I am feeling a little spunky so I'll whittle myself a nice little post and hopefully sleep well in my cave with all my rat and spider friends.

I left the TV off tonight. Sometimes I wish I had the willpower to just get rid of the TV and read more books and actually do laundry on a consistent basis. Maybe, take up something cool like............custom making baseball mits for MLB players.

I like driving to loud rock and roll music. I feel like people don't talk about this very much because theres not much to say. Its fun and everybody likes it, but why is the experience greatly enhanced when you are doing the driving? I don't enjoy the music quite as much when I am a passenger or just sitting and doing some paperwork. What is it about holding the wheel that gives the song an extra 20% enjoyment level?

Get ready in Po-Vegas for the cold snap that is going to hit in the next couple of days. I kind of like the extreme temperatures just because I enjoy the experience of being in it. Only 2-4 times a year can I say "Wow, this is the coldest weather I have seen in a while", So long as I don't have to stay in it, of course. I'm not making any sense, but thats okay, all you need to know Is I look forward to the experience. I'm the same idiot who tastes things when people say "Wow, this is awful.....here, taste it"

My deoderant says "por hommes" on it, which is spanish for; "For Men". I wondered for the first time if this is where the american slang word "Homey's" came from. Then I remembered that Homey is short for Home-boy, which is slang for "A friend of mine from where I grew up". Just a little sprinkling of an entire 10 minute convo I had with myself in the shower in case you were unsure of what I think about on any given day. Over perceptive and analyzed idiocy mixed with asanine trivia is the best way to describe it.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder