Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oh Phil, you sweet little english muffin.

Ever since that phoney Lance Armstrong has left, the tour has been great. It's wide open heading into the mountains and I've finally found myself interested in this awesome event again. One of my hero's from the past is this guy on the left. Italian super sprinter Mario Cippolini. He's He actually holds the record for most Tour stage wins. However, he may be the best styled athlete of all time. Which is why I really respect him still even though he retired about a year ago. If you ever wonder why I wear crazy stuff when I work out and care more about how I look then, than at a wedding (even my own someday), he is the reason why. He was like a rolling fashion show; the bikes, the outfits, the sunglasses, he had it all. He's nafarious for breaking uniform regulations (bet your surprised to find out they have them), but when he would suddenly come stamping out of a about 150 riders in a straight away you knew it was over. I am comfortable enough in my own sexuality to say he may be the most attractive man I have ever seen. I wish I could quit you Mario. Anyway, here are some other pics of "The Lion King". #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7. Hes the real missed rider on the tour that retired, not Lance Over-hypedstrong. Mario was vain and pompous and he wasn't ashamed to be that way and show it in the way he rode and dressed. Lance thought he was a humble warrior when the opposite was true.

Although Mario is gone, there is one tour figure that still is performing at the top of his game. Sweet Phil Ligget. He might be the best announcer and play by play man in sports. So much so, that he is the only choice for anything done on two wheels. I can't tell you how many naps sweet phil has caused me on the weekends while I watch the tour, only to gently wake me up with his voice somehow when things get interesting.

Now, hopefully I can reconstruct what little faith you have in my hetero-ness with this smokin hot pic.....Better? No, don't thank me, thank Rebecca.

You know what would be the coolest thing? If there was a surprise national holiday. A long weekend that would be released on a Thursday at 5pm to the public by the president. Just a random weekend that no one would know about. Kind of like an adult snow day. Wouldn't that be cool? Vote for S.Vincent in '08.

Gym Rule: Hey Arnold, no posing till you get some muscle. This especially goes for parts that you have take clothes off to reveal. The number one offender on this is abs. Some fart knockers with one ab feel the need to show it off while he is doing bench press inbetween sets. Put your effin dough away pillsbury boy. You got a mirror at home that you can bop your bishop to, you're grossing the rest of us out with your lack of any discernable definition.

Late edit: I just noticed that Jason Giambi, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Rafeal Palmero all wear number 25. Is that way too coincidental or what?


This post written while listening to: Elliot Smith "XO"

1 comment:

Craig said...

#25 for 25 shots of roids in the butt

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder