Friday, June 16, 2006

It's pie...and chips.....for free


Just thought I would include a little picture of S.Clinton St. for you guys who love Po-Vegas so much. The herion addicts car is that blue station wagon on the right and a new item in the back is a big wheel. Which is great for 4 year olds to escape from the police.

It's a very nice day here in the Hudson Valley and that means that the local tend to get a little rowdy round these parts. A big whiff of summer time air in PK usually includes the slight tang of Mace fumes.

Got a few more gym rules for you.....

7: Leave your make-up case at home: You don't look cute, you look like a non funny clown.

8: If you think you look foolish, you're right: This is kind of vague and general, but if you're doing a class that has you skipping and clapping and dancing and you feel kind of stupid but think its okay because everyone else is doing it........you're wrong. You look like an idiot.

8a: Hey Bill Nye, you're not the science guy: Don't do exercises that you have never seen anyone else do or that you've never seen in a book/magazine, unless you have over 10 years of experience. Like rule 8, if you think you look foolish, you're right. This also goes for PT exercises which come from the depths of idiocy to keep you paying 100 bucks a session for "original groundbreaking techniques"

I was sure that when the creator of Calvin and Hobbes retired, he would be back sooner or later. But that was like 10 years ago now. I really miss that cartoon and The Far Side as well. I used to have books of their comics. Am I the only one that thinks that those two comics were huge back in the day and that comics have been useless since? Why is that? Am I not paying attention as much as I used to or is it just that there is no reason to anymore? All I know is I used to love my far side calender for the year that I got every x-mas and tearing off a new comic everyday.

Yankee Fans: A-Rod sucks but I had him on my fantasy team for his stats, not his clutch hitting. Now he is doing neither, so i will join you in the boo parade. Isn't Bernie Williams the best? Not baseball player, I'm talkin about handshake/slap guy. He's got a different one for everybody on the team and my favorite is with Johnny Damon in which they both do a little jig that looks like they ride a horse. Downright hilarious. I also love when bernie slides in the field or on a base when he pops back up with the stylish flair. Jason Giambi homers are the best because you get to see the un-coordinated Jason home-run trot. Why is he always soaking wet? Does he take showers inbetween innings and not dry himself off? Either way, those two guys are the best and I'm glad they are here to stay.

This post written while listening to: INXS "Kick"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we both know that derek is the best above every other baseball player. i can't believe you forgot him when you FINALLY talked about the yankees. what kind of friend are you!

S.Vincent said...

yeah yeah yeah. derek is great and he's cute and he's under-rated, blah blah blah. I'm looking for the humor here LG. Not some white toast make every play captain type guy. Yeah I want Jeter up at the plate bottom of the 9th down one run with a guy on at second and fly hunnies lookin to take their shirt off for at the sign of a big play.

But I'm talking about the my favorite yankees in terms of everyday enjoyment to watch and thats bernie (who hit a game winning homer tonight) and the Giambino, case closed. Now, go have yourself a gelato and come back when you bring the muscle.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder