Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Company......HALT!

I would just like a share a moment with you that made my monday. I was driving my normal route to work when I came up behind a homeless man carrying his umbrella, (see: stick with a plastic bag on top) as I approached he pulled a military gun twirl using his umbrella as his rifle. Dead Serious in his demeanor. Gotta love Po-Vegas. What happens in Po-Vegas, Stays in the liver for 30-60 days.

So they are re-doing the stop and shop near my house. At first, I was upset cause everything was in the wrong aisles and my trip time went from 30 mins to like 45 while I made circles around the place, like an old woman looking to save 5 cents on bread. Now, as I see the progress, I think this stop and shop is going to be the place to be. I might just start hanging out there full time. Theres going to be starbucks for my caffiene addiction and they got a new bank with a fresh load of skank tellers. Boo Yah, you heard it here first.

I know why my mom never wanted me to watch MTV. She was right. There, I said it.

If was to admit to one weakness, it would be that I am too nice and too eager to please. This makes me especially succeptable to people looking for handouts. I hate doing it, but somehow I am always just handing out my money to anyone who asks. I hope all this karma I am building up comes back to re-pay me with 40 virgins or something because right now all it has gotten me is a lack of respect from anyone I know. Oh well, maybe jesus respects me.......hmmmm. Anyone?, Anyone?

I know gas prices are awful and all, but why the lines at the places where its 3 cents cheaper? With a 20 gallon tank, filled all the way, you save 60 cents. Was that really worth the out of way trip and the 15 minute wait? Seriously, fricken idiots, stop wasting all your time trying to save pennies. They probably put sand in that cheap gas anyway.

With all this warm weather, I am inclined to start a petition to outlaw the manufacture of spandex and thongs in sizes L or bigger.

This Post Written while listening to: Jack's Mannequin "Everything in Transit"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"With all this warm weather, I am inclined to start a petition to outlaw the manufacture of spandex and thongs in sizes L or bigger."

Shawn Clark for president

S.Vincent said...

Mr. McAvoy:
Although I appreciate your support in my political activities. My name is spelled Sean Clarke. Manly with a dash of swash-buckling flair. Not!, cro-magnon white trash phonetics. Jeesh!

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder