Tuesday, May 13, 2008

one of those days.....

Feeling rather uninspired today. My day requires that I do lots of things, and I usually have time to do all of them with plenty of focus and to do them well. But with all that extra time, I also do other fun things like read blogs, gossip columns, hunt for music, e-mail friends, shop for overpriced sunglasses, etc.
.
It's a beautiful day outside and I feel like doing nothing but taking a nap. But what do I do when I wake up?
.
I blame the internet for failing to entertain me today. I think the internet has off days too. Nothing interesting is happening on any of my regularly attended websites, and I can't summon the excitement to do any of my tasks with my usual S.Vincent vigor. So, in pondering my uninspiredness, I decided I would try to force out a blog post. Sooo....here it is. In all its uninspiring glory
.
Why do some days that contain the same requirements as the day before feel less exciting than others? Maybe I need to start taking (more) drugs.......

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder