Tuesday, May 20, 2008

22's son!

I will be completing the 6 month task of the album reviews soon. Sometimes, I think that I am extending this out because I hate when I need to give my blog attention and I have zilch to write about. For quite some time, I have always had something to write about when I wanted to. Soon I will have to come up with fresh and original ideas (GASP!).
.
So, for practice I will talk about non-music things and tell you that I got a new monitor at home. You would think that would lead to even more blogging, but alas, I am slightly hooked on my Xbox now. Nothing like M17 violence to end a long day. But soon, I will be on a much more sane video gaming schedule and will hopefully lead to quality internet usage. My computer sat at home, monitor-less, for almost a year. So I am still weirded out by having a connection to the outside world less than 10 feet from the very large indent in my couch.
.
The monitor is a 22 inch wide screen and it is sooooooo sweet.
.
Speaking of the Xbox, a few months ago I got a delivery and as soon as I opened the door, as in the door is halfway open, the delivery man spotted my Xbox, which is not out in the open at all, and asked me what games I had. I told him the 3 that I do, and he then proceeded to tell me all about each game, the pros and cons, and then made sure I was aware that Grand Theft Auto 4 was coming out soon and that the Xbox version was going to have "play online" capabilities and that it was going to be AWESOME!
.
This was a grown man. I fear that one morning I am going to find him in my apartment playing my system and asking my why I have my visual settings at 500x750 pixels when it is sooooo much better at 780x1000.
.
What can Brown do for me? Stay the fuck away from my xbox, that's what.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder