Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blogging......unplugged


Going to run this post without any notes. Are you a little scared? Did you just release your bowels a little bit? No? Well I guess this blog is more important to me than it is to you.

Had another weekend up at the Brant Lake Sanitarium. The rowing up there is so awesome. Unfourtunatly, my diet gets shot to shit every time I go up there and I start back at square Zero when I get back weight wise. Thus I may have to stop those trips because they do just as much harm as good. There are some good Clarkey-o-graphs in the link from that weekend. It rained the whole time, but I'm usually not up there for the weather. The good news about that is it keeps the powerboats off the water and leaves it for the psychos to romp on. So I need to get back under my hat, so to speak, and row better and not worry so much about whether I enjoy my days. Life is not as easy as it used to be and I need to heed my own advice about performance. Get back to following my own values instead of just creating them. Thank you doctor, that'll be all for this week. (I'll be damned if I don't sound like a fat John Basedow)

The summer is ending soon. Isn't it funny how the summer is determined by the facist U.S school system? Summer is definitly not over till the end of september, but just because a majority of people have to go back to school in a few days, the summer is "over" to just about everyone. Crock of horse doo-doo if you ask me. Therefore, join me in a revolution of not considering summer over untill the First day of fall, which is on September 23rd.

So they put a starbucks in my grocery store. Normally I would be excited for such a development that allows me to keep my caffiene levels abnormally high in abnormal situations. However, I question the need for one, and apparently, so does the public. Who needs coffee in the 20 mins they spend at the grocery store? Apparently I am not alone since I have never seen anyone at the coffee stand. I think maybe they should advertise outside of the store that there is a full service starbucks inside the store. Anyway, I just feel sorry for the people who work there that are bound to be fired soon unless they attract more customers. Oh well, anyone with the job title of "barista" deserves to have some drama in their life as to employment. Plus, they didn't hire me when I applied for a job in college, so they can go straight to hell with a burning hot coffee enemas for all I care.

This post written while listening to: Boy Kill Boy "Civilian"

1 comment:

Alex said...

First of all, F Starbucks. Like they're going to be hurting for money. That'll teach those kids to work for the man.

Second, you look like a fat John Basedow too.

Third, I'm with you on the Summer thing. Besides your reasons, it's pretty much Summer until December here, so feel free to call it as long as you want. I'm with you bud.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder