Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is that Snidely Whiplash?

Thought I would sneak one more post in before the end of the day. I can feel happy happy joy joy with myself if I can get 2 posts in per month. I took a CPR class and got a 100% on both sections so I am feeling quite productive and slight inklings towards being a superhero? Saving lives qualifies for hero status, and I have lots of tight fitting clothes that are super, so Superhero it is..., the name shall be "Mr. BigStuff" with my tag line as "who do you think YOU are?" Suggestions are welcome.

I have been experimenting with some facial hair recently, and its been going okay. I look quite sinister which is always good, and should I ever get caught doing my sinister things, its always easier and faster to shave something off rather than grow something on. When the feds are hot on your tail, speed counts; Richard Kimball rules apply. Plus, it keeps all those really hot babes from jumping on my face when I wear my old spice/tag/axe tri-fecta of body spray. Now, if I could only organize some kind of a haircut, I would be in business.


Is it particularly morbid to plan out wills and last request type death letters at my age? Like maybe leaving a note somewhere that says "Should I perish; bury my body with 14 dead roses, and send my right arm to Paris Hilton with the fingers taped down except for the middle finger and send my left arm to Scarlett Johanssen with a real life Thumbs Up" Maybe something really cool like "remove my heart, burn it to ash, put it in a magic ball and send it to (insert ex-girlfriend name) with a little note that says 'you broke it, you bought it'. I guess I don't plan on dying anytime soon, just that I want to make sure I don't waste an oppertunity to be awesome by failing to plan ahead.

The hot weather is back. I try not to get too accustomed to/happy about any particular climate, as I like to think of myself as the ultimate survivor type. Not quite Bear Grylls type stuff, just ready to go whether sleet, rain, snow, or heat. Even so, some of the great advantages to this are more outdoor activities are available such as rowing (in more comfort), swimming (do girls know about shrinkage?), running (for fitness/escape), and mailbox smashing...I mean errrrrr, soccer? I can also make a mean return to the great north country where I can do all those things at once at Brant Lake. It also means more of the casual gym people are not at the gym and are doing their 20 ounce curls and hanging out with their fat girl/boy friends on their porch/lawn/plymouth duster. Plan your days accordingly.


This post written while listening to: Sneaker Pimps "Becoming X"

1 comment:

Alex said...

nice job on the layout bud. i dig the header bar. it'd be better if they weren't all your ugly mug but we can't expect perfection.

 

Free Web Counters
FriendFinder